The policy as stated on this page is valid from March 2019.
AVATAR 2019 | Interventional Nephrology Conference will take place at New Delhi (India) from 19 July, 2019 to 21 July, 2019.
Refunds and Cancellation against registrations stated as below:-
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else from the same institute/organisation.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- If eligible for refund, refund will be given after 15 days of main event.
- Refunds will be made by bank transfer to the payee nominated account.
Note: Requests must be send to us in writing by sending an email on email@example.com before the conference starts for refunds to be eligible.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Refund Policy, do not hesitate to contact us at :-
Address: AVATAR Foundation
Room No. 1952, Basement Minus Two
Gate No.8, Near Physiotherapy Department
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, India – 110076
Phone: +91 7999-36-7777, +91 7999-86-7777